The first step to deciding on which type of heater you need is to answer the following questions. Once you answer these questions you can make an informed decision on the best heater for your pool.
- How many days per week would you want the pool water heated?
- How many hours per day will the water be heated?
- How many gallons is the pool or spa?
- Is the time it takes to heat the pool water important?
- What are the weather conditions in your location?
- What are the costs of gas compared to electricity in your area?
- Is there already a gas line installed?
- How much are you willing to invest to heat your pool water?
- Additionally, when making your choice to buy a pool heat pump, three of the most important things are:
- Reputation of the manufacturer and the length of time they have been in business.
- Quality and reliability of the heater.
- Efficiency (COP) of the heater.
All of these qualities are very important in your selection of a pool heat pump. If one is missing then it might not be the best selection for your pool. We are here to help guide you to pick the highest quality heat pump from some of the most reliable manufacturers that will give you the highest savings in operational costs and will give you and your family many years of warm water and happy pool experiences.
An expert will evaluate your pool size, pool environment and other performance factors and provide a customized analysis that will show your recommended heater size, costs and savings.