Who DOESN’T like a fun fact?! Here are some swimming pool fun facts.
- Porcupines float on water.
- Benjamin Franklin invented swimming fins out of wood when he was a teenager.
- Niagara Falls could fill all swimming pools in the US, in only 3 days!
- One hour of vigorous swimming will burn up to 650 calories. That is more calories than walking or biking.
- The average person produces 25,000 quarts of saliva in their lifetime… enough spit to fill two swimming pools! You know you wanted to know that factoid!