Pool Chiller ONLY
The Heat Siphon Z575CP is a pool chiller equipped with 100,000 BTUs to keep your pool cool during the hottest months of the season. The Titanium heat exchanger is guaranteed for life and the digital interface makes using this unit a simple procedure. On top of its reliability, HS Z 575 CP is also among the best-rated pool chillers on the market for energy efficiency, thanks in part to its silent scroll compressor technology. Perfect for locations with hot climates. Cabinet is made of high quality material to withstand harsh environments.
- Titanium Heat Exchanger resists harsh chemicals and outdoor environmental corrosion.
- Quiet Scroll Compressor
- Maintenance Free PVC Cabinet
- Easy-To-Program Controls offer simple, straight forward operation of unit
- Quiet - low noise fan design, sound absorbing vacuum-formed plastic cabinet and noise dampening rubber isolation bushings used to mount the compressor, result in a super quiet heat pump
- Digital Control Panel (Analog available)
- Single or Three Phase Unit
- Pool Chiller ONLY
Digital Control Panel
Easy to operate controls are simple to understand and operate.
AHRI Standard Rating Conditions. Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute.
80°F/ 80°F/ 80%
Used as the basis of comparison for performance characteristics.
This institute operates to standardize the testing and performance data for all heat pumps. Seer Ratings and Performance data must be factual, accurate and verified.
Heat pumps are available in single or three phase units.
A Three-Phase or Multi-Phase heat pump has 2 or more speeds with a high and low setting.
A single-phase heat pump has one setting for cooling and heating. Single phase heat pumps cycle air at one speed and may take longer to heat depending on the temperature.
Pool Water Flow
All Heat Siphon Models - Full Term - Parts & Labor Included (Not Pro-Rated)
2 Years Parts and Labor, 5 Years on the compressor and lifetime corrosion-free heat exchanger. The condenser is warranted corrosion-free for the life of the unit.
No posts found