Hayward HP21404T Pool Heat Pump - 140,000 BTU
The Hayward Heat Pro HP21404T pool heat pump has 140,000 BTUs, making it suitable for large pools. Pool owners choose this unit because of its top-ranking energy-efficiency and durability. It is compatible with Hayward, Intermatic, Compool, AquaLink, Goldline, and AquaSwitch control systems. The continuous temperature display is simple to use and allows owners to change their pool temperature by increments of one degree. The unit is designed to resist all types of corrosion, with an Ultra-Gold evaporator fin designed for extra protection in coastal regions. The hardware is stainless steel and rust-proof, and the titanium heat exchanger is guaranteed against any corrosion. The set-up is easy, with electrical hook-ups conveniently located on the unit and self-diagnostic codes allow the pool heat pump to analyze its own performance, making for straightforward and low-maintenance upkeep.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% Titanium Heat Exchanger – Pressure tested, high energy & impervious to corrosion
- Ultra Gold Evaporator Fins – Corrosion resistant which increases durability in harsh environments
- Vinyl Coated Fan Guard – Protects against debris and the elements
- Stainless Steel Hardware – Eradicates corrosion
- Compact Size – Smaller footprint makes upgrades easier
- Easy Plumbing Connections – 2” by 2-1/2” union fittings
- Scroll Compressor – Quietest compressor manufactured
- Quiet Performance – Profiled fan blade & acoustic cover
- Dual Electronic Thermostat – Continuous pool temperature display, easy to change setpoints, setpoint lock out for tamper proof settings, self diagnostic codes and compatible with many industry control systems including Hayward, Goldline®, Intermatic, AquaSwitch, AquaLink and Compool.
AHRI Standard Rating Conditions. Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute.
80°F/ 80°F/ 80%
Used as the basis of comparison for performance characteristics.
This institute operates to standardize the testing and performance data for all heat pumps. Seer Ratings and Performance data must be factual, accurate and verified.
80°F / 80°F / 63 %
BTU: British thermal unit. A BTU is the measured amount of heat output the unit will produce. The BTU output will vary with the ambient air temperature and humidity levels.
COP Coefficient of Performance = KW out/KW in; KW in = KW out/ COP.
The higher the number, the less electricity used. The coefficient of performance of a heat pump is the measured ratio of kilowatt usage compared to the kilowatt output. The greatest value a heat pump provides a pool owner is to deliver a warm pool or hot spa at the lowest possible cost of operation.
Pool Water Flow
Two (2) years for parts and one (1) year for labor.
Florida Only: Two (2) years for parts and (2) years labor.
Compressor: Five (5) year limited warranty on the compressor with parts and labor warranted for the first two (2) years and parts only warranted in the three (3), four (4) and five (5).
The titanium tube component of the heat exchanger has a ten (10) year warranty.
No posts found