The Heat Siphon Z575HC is a popular option with pool owners that want to extend their swimming season with a heat-cool unit. This unit has 124,000 BTUs and can warm your pool in cooler weather or cool your pool in warmer weather. Much like other Heat Siphon pool heat pumps, the Z 575 HC comes with state of the art technology including a pure Titanium heat exchanger, an easy-to-use temperature interface, and a silent scroll compressor to minimize noise and maximize energy efficiency.
- Titanium Heat Exchanger resists harsh chemicals and outdoor environmental corrosion.
- Quiet Scroll Compressor
- Maintenance Free PVC Cabinet
- Easy-To-Program Controls offer simple, straight forward operation of unit
- Quiet - low noise fan design, sound absorbing vacuum-formed plastic cabinet and noise dampening rubber isolation bushings used to mount the compressor, result in a super quiet heat pump
Digital Control Panel
- Single Phase Unit Highest in it's class
- Digital Control Panel Easy to operate controls are simple to understand and operate.
AHRI Standard Rating Conditions. Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute.
80°F/ 80°F/ 80%
Used as the basis of comparison for performance characteristics.
This institute operates to standardize the testing and performance data for all heat pumps. Seer Ratings and Performance data must be factual, accurate and verified.
COP Coefficient of Performance = KW out/KW in; KW in = KW out/ COP.
The higher the number, the less electricity used. The coefficient of performance of a heat pump is the measured ratio of kilowatt usage compared to the kilowatt output. The greatest value a heat pump provides a pool owner is to deliver a warm pool or hot spa at the lowest possible cost of operation.
Heat pumps are available in single or three phase units.
A Three-Phase or Multi-Phase heat pump has 2 or more speeds with a high and low setting.
A single-phase heat pump has one setting for cooling and heating. Single phase heat pumps cycle air at one speed and may take longer to heat depending on the temperature.
Pool Water Flow
All Heat Siphon Models - Full Term - Parts & Labor Included (Not Pro-Rated)
2 Years Parts and Labor, 5 Years on the compressor and lifetime corrosion-free heat exchanger. The condenser is warranted corrosion-free for the life of the unit.
No posts found