The HR 125 TA pool heat pump is manufactured by Hydro Royal. Model is 120,000 BTUs and has heating and cooling mode so you can lengthen your swimming season. Hydro Royal has created a heat pump that is perfect for locations with cold winters and hot summers. If you want to heat your pool during off seasons, or cool it off on hot days, choose a heat and cool heat pump and get the most out of your investment.
Available in 3 Phase and Heat & Cool
- Titanium Turbo Heat Exchanger
- Efficient Scroll Compressor
- Super-Quiet 8 Pole Emerson Fan Motor
- Higher efficiency in colder weather
- Quiet – as low as 56 decibels at full operation
- No-Rust ABS Cabinet
- Digital Diagnostic LCD Display reads in real words
- Super-Sized Evaporator Coil (20 square feet of wrap-around coil)
- Patented Refrigerant Metering System
- 2” Water flow - no need for an external bypass
- Plumbing located out of the way
- Compatible with all remote control systems
- R-410A Refrigerant is environmentally friendly
AHRI Standard Rating Conditions. Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute.
80°F/ 80°F/ 80%
Used as the basis of comparison for performance characteristics.
This institute operates to standardize the testing and performance data for all heat pumps. Seer Ratings and Performance data must be factual, accurate and verified.
COP Coefficient of Performance = KW out/KW in; KW in = KW out/ COP.
The higher the number, the less electricity used. The coefficient of performance of a heat pump is the measured ratio of kilowatt usage compared to the kilowatt output. The greatest value a heat pump provides a pool owner is to deliver a warm pool or hot spa at the lowest possible cost of operation.
Heat pumps are available in single or three phase units.
A Three-Phase or Multi-Phase heat pump has 2 or more speeds with a high and low setting.
A single-phase heat pump has one setting for cooling and heating. Single phase heat pumps cycle air at one speed and may take longer to heat depending on the temperature.
Pool Water Flow
HR Series: (Domestic US installation only) 2 Years Parts, 2 Years
Labor. Year 3 through 10 limited 30% MSRP prorated parts only (No
Labor). The Owner is responsible for all labor charges after year 2.
HI Series: (Florida installation only). 5 years parts, 5 years labor.
Year 6 through 10, limited 30% MSRP prorated parts only (No Labor). The
Owner is responsible for all labor charges after year 5.
No posts found