Speck pool pumps are german engineered and assembled in the USA. EasyFit Universal Replacement Swimming Pool Pump series saves time and money and are direct replacements for commonly used pumps.
EasyFit Pool Pump Features
- Replaces most major brands of pump without the need to re-plumb.
- Fittings & Risers to accommodate the following models (Hayward, Pentair and STA-RITE)
- Comes equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- The EasyFit is available with the following motors:
- Single Speed (0.75 to 2.0 HP)
- Variable Speed (1.5HP)
- Premium Energy Effiecient TEFC 48 frame motor.
- 1.65 maximum horse power
- Built in controller.
- Optional V-link Wifi pump controller to manage pump settings from mobile devices.
- Adjustable from 600 RPM to 3,450 RPM in increments of 250 RPM.
- Programmable. Fan cooled.
- Built in timer.
- Digital inputs.
EasyFit Pool Pump Maintenance
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
EasyFit Pool Pump Performance
- This high performance pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour. The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a higher concentration please call)
- Can handle salt concentrations of 5,000 PPM
- Parts are made from non-corrosive housing, 100% recyclable plastic, chemical & UV resistant.
- Can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
EasyFit Pool Pump Safety
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
Parts & Supplies
Speck EasyFit Series
EasyFit Pump Features & Specifications Video
While we have pre-designed options to make it easy to simply "pop and swap" out popular Pentair, Hayward and Sta-Rite pumps, the core of the EasyFit Pump series, is our base, universal pump model, which comes with all the attachments you could ever need to replace ANY pump, usually without re-piping or re-wiring! Just watch this 1 min video...
EasyFit Pump Installation (Easy Pop & Swap!) Video
Here is an example of the simplest 2-step installation. If you need more help, please reference the downloads tab for the full Installation Manuals and instructions, and if that doesn't do it, please feel free to call our Technical Support.
EasyFit Pump Installation (with Re-Piping) Video
Here is an example of a slightly more complicated installation, with the extra step of re-piping.