Sta-Rite Swimming Pool Filtration
No longer using "cartridges," Sta-Rite's advanced technology has brought an entirely new class of filtration to your pool. The modular media concept incorporates the latest in media science, perfectly balanced flow, and an integral manifold design: namely, ultra-capacity filtration. This filtration concept puts totally care-free operation within reach. Modular filter tanks allow for quick change of filter medias without changing the tank. Contemporary style and matte black finish look attractive in any pool setting.
- Typical installation—inground pools, inground hot tubs and water features
- Durable, two-piece tank housing constructed of Dura-Glas™, the leading glass-reinforced composite resin
- The innovative balanced flow design is the standard of the industry
- Complete media coverage combined with shallow pleats means greater dirt-holding capabilities for longer filter cycles and less cleaning
- Simply hose off the elements in a matter of minutes—makes servicing a snap
- Dual drain plugs—side plug available for plumbing to waste, and bottom plug drains entire filter
Note: No backwash valve required.
Note: Operating limits—Maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi. Pool/spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104° F (40 °C)
- Split -tank design opens easily to allow convenient access for cleaning or changing filtration media
- Posi -Lok™ clamps are sake and designed for easy access.
- Dura-Glass® exterior is durable, lightweight and corrosion resistant for years of trouble-free operation, regardless of temperature extremes. Features 10 year warranty on filter tank.
- Easy-to-read operating label keeps important instructions in plain view for quick and easy reference.
- Sleek black tank profile blends into any landscape design.
- Modular media filtration assembly. U.S. patent Nos.
- 10 Year Tank Warranty