HE 90 RA pool heat pump is manufactured by Gulfstream with 90,000 BTUs and designed to maximize performance and minimize waste and weight. Equipped with 100% Titanium heat exchanger to collect the absolute highest amount of heat into your pool with maximum efficiency, even in lower temperatures. Since its titanium, the heat exchanger is guaranteed to never rust or corrode and comes with a lifetime warranty.
Higher quality components ensure ultra-quiet unit. Low speed fan, scroll compressor and sound dampening heat exchanger run as low as 56 decibels at full operation.
- Titanium Turbo Heat Exchanger
- Efficient Scroll Compressor
- Super-Quiet 8 Pole Emerson Fan Motor
- Higher efficiency in colder weather
- Quiet – as low as 56 decibels at full operation
- No-Rust ABS Cabinet
- Digital Diagnostic LCD Display reads in real words
- Super-Sized Evaporator Coil (20 square feet of wrap-around coil)
- Patented Refrigerant Metering System
- 2” Water flow - no need for an external bypass
- Plumbing located out of the way
- Compatible with all remote control systems
- R-410A Refrigerant is environmentally friendly
AHRI Standard Rating Conditions. Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute.
80°F/ 80°F/ 80%
Used as the basis of comparison for performance characteristics.
This institute operates to standardize the testing and performance data for all heat pumps. Seer Ratings and Performance data must be factual, accurate and verified.
80°F / 80°F / 63 %
BTU: British thermal unit. A BTU is the measured amount of heat output the unit will produce. The BTU output will vary with the ambient air temperature and humidity levels.
COP Coefficient of Performance = KW out/KW in; KW in = KW out/ COP.
The higher the number, the less electricity used. The coefficient of performance of a heat pump is the measured ratio of kilowatt usage compared to the kilowatt output. The greatest value a heat pump provides a pool owner is to deliver a warm pool or hot spa at the lowest possible cost of operation.
- Above Ground
- In Ground
Heat pumps are available in single or three phase units.
A Three-Phase or Multi-Phase heat pump has 2 or more speeds with a high and low setting.
A single-phase heat pump has one setting for cooling and heating. Single phase heat pumps cycle air at one speed and may take longer to heat depending on the temperature.
Pool Water Flow
HE Series: 2 years labor, 10 years on parts (years 8, 9, and 10 are pro rated), lifetime on the titanium heat exchanger.
Pool Size: 24x12