With easy to use technology, advanced design materials, and 52,400 BTUs, the Heat Siphon Z 200 HPX is one of the most popular three-phase pool heat pumps available for small pools. The Titanium heat exchanger and silent scroll compressor are designed for sustainability and reliability, with top-marks in corrosion resistance and energy efficiency. The non-metal cabinet doesn’t require upkeep and the digital temperature control has wireless functionality to make taking care of your pool a convenient and low-maintenance task.
- Titanium Heat Exchanger resists harsh chemicals and outdoor environmental corrosion.
- Quiet Scroll Compressor
- Maintenance Free PVC Cabinet
- Easy-To-Program Controls offer simple, straight forward operation of unit
- Quiet - low noise fan design, sound absorbing vacuum-formed plastic cabinet and noise dampening rubber isolation bushings used to mount the compressor, result in a super quiet heat pump
- Digital Control Panel
- Three Phase Unit50 & 60 Hertz
Digital Control Panel
- Simple to operate controls are easy to understand and operate.
AHRI Standard Rating Conditions. Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute.
80°F/ 80°F/ 80%
Used as the basis of comparison for performance characteristics.
This institute operates to standardize the testing and performance data for all heat pumps. Seer Ratings and Performance data must be factual, accurate and verified.
Heat pumps are available in single or three phase units.
A Three-Phase or Multi-Phase heat pump has 2 or more speeds with a high and low setting.
A single-phase heat pump has one setting for cooling and heating. Single phase heat pumps cycle air at one speed and may take longer to heat depending on the temperature.
Pool Water Flow
All Heat Siphon Models - Full Term - Parts & Labor Included (Not Pro-Rated)
2 Years Parts and Labor, 5 Years on the compressor and lifetime corrosion-free heat exchanger. The condenser is warranted corrosion-free for the life of the unit.
No posts found