For ease of use and energy efficiency, many people turn to the Heat Siphon Z 375 HP pool heat pump. This model comes with a 100% Titanium heat exchanger that is guaranteed to resist any corrosion, silent scroll compressor technology to maximize energy efficiency, a low-maintenance non-metal cabinet, and a digital interface for simple temperature settings and schedules. The HS Z375 HP has 89,000 BTUs and is perfect for mid-sized pools.
- Titanium Heat Exchanger resists harsh chemicals and outdoor environmental corrosion.
- Quiet Scroll Compressor
- Maintenance Free PVC Cabinet
- Easy-To-Program Controls offer simple, straight forward operation of unit
- Quiet - low noise fan design, sound absorbing vacuum-formed plastic cabinet and noise dampening rubber isolation bushings used to mount the compressor, result in a super quiet heat pump
Digital Control Panel
- Single Phase Unit Highest in it's class
- Digital Control Panel Easy to operate controls are simple to understand and operate.
AHRI Standard Rating Conditions. Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute.
80°F/ 80°F/ 80%
Used as the basis of comparison for performance characteristics.
This institute operates to standardize the testing and performance data for all heat pumps. Seer Ratings and Performance data must be factual, accurate and verified.
80°F / 80°F / 63 %
BTU: British thermal unit. A BTU is the measured amount of heat output the unit will produce. The BTU output will vary with the ambient air temperature and humidity levels.
COP Coefficient of Performance = KW out/KW in; KW in = KW out/ COP.
The higher the number, the less electricity used. The coefficient of performance of a heat pump is the measured ratio of kilowatt usage compared to the kilowatt output. The greatest value a heat pump provides a pool owner is to deliver a warm pool or hot spa at the lowest possible cost of operation.
Heat pumps are available in single or three phase units.
A Three-Phase or Multi-Phase heat pump has 2 or more speeds with a high and low setting.
A single-phase heat pump has one setting for cooling and heating. Single phase heat pumps cycle air at one speed and may take longer to heat depending on the temperature.
Pool Water Flow
All Heat Siphon Models - Full Term - Parts & Labor Included (Not Pro-Rated)
2 Years Parts and Labor, 5 Years on the compressor and lifetime corrosion-free heat exchanger. The condenser is warranted corrosion-free for the life of the unit.
No posts found