Perfect for mid-sized pools, the Heat Siphon Z 375 HPX offers an ideal blend of efficiency and convenience. This three-phase pool heat pump comes equipped with a digital interface, a corrosion-resistant Titanium heat exchanger, and cutting-edge silent scroll compressor technology. With 89,000 BTUs and great energy efficiency, this pool heat pump can extend your swimming season several months and make the most out of your pool.
- Titanium Heat Exchanger resists harsh chemicals and outdoor environmental corrosion.
- Quiet Scroll Compressor
- Maintenance Free PVC Cabinet
- Easy-To-Program Controls offer simple, straight forward operation of unit
- Quiet - low noise fan design, sound absorbing vacuum-formed plastic cabinet and noise dampening rubber isolation bushings used to mount the compressor, result in a super quiet heat pump
- Digital Control Panel
- Three Phase Unit
- 50 & 60 Hertz
Digital Control Panel
- Easy to operate controls are simple to understand and operate.
AHRI Standard Rating Conditions. Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute.
80°F/ 80°F/ 80%
Used as the basis of comparison for performance characteristics.
This institute operates to standardize the testing and performance data for all heat pumps. Seer Ratings and Performance data must be factual, accurate and verified.
Heat pumps are available in single or three phase units.
A Three-Phase or Multi-Phase heat pump has 2 or more speeds with a high and low setting.
A single-phase heat pump has one setting for cooling and heating. Single phase heat pumps cycle air at one speed and may take longer to heat depending on the temperature.
Pool Water Flow
All Heat Siphon Models - Full Term - Parts & Labor Included (Not Pro-Rated)
2 Years Parts and Labor, 5 Years on the compressor and lifetime corrosion-free heat exchanger. The condenser is warranted corrosion-free for the life of the unit.
No posts found