For the biggest pools heating needs, the Heat Siphon Z 700 HPX three-phase pool heat pump goes above and beyond other pool heat pumps. With 134,000 BTUs, this unit has a lot of power but is also carefully balanced for top-ranking energy efficiency. The Titanium heat exchanger is guaranteed against all corrosion and is specially designed to maximize your energy savings. The silent scroll compressor keeps this large unit running quietly, and a digital interface allows for owners to change the temperature of their pool or set warming schedules with the push of a button.
- Titanium Heat Exchanger resists harsh chemicals and outdoor environmental corrosion.
- Quiet Scroll Compressor
- Maintenance Free PVC Cabinet
- Easy-To-Program Controls offer simple, straight forward operation of unit
- Quiet - low noise fan design, sound absorbing vacuum-formed plastic cabinet and noise dampening rubber isolation bushings used to mount the compressor, result in a super quiet heat pump
- Digital Control Panel
- Three Phase Unit
- 50 & 60 Hertz
Digital Control Panel
- Easy to operate controls are simple to understand and operate.
COP Coefficient of Performance = KW out/KW in; KW in = KW out/ COP.
The higher the number, the less electricity used. The coefficient of performance of a heat pump is the measured ratio of kilowatt usage compared to the kilowatt output. The greatest value a heat pump provides a pool owner is to deliver a warm pool or hot spa at the lowest possible cost of operation.
Heat pumps are available in single or three phase units.
A Three-Phase or Multi-Phase heat pump has 2 or more speeds with a high and low setting.
A single-phase heat pump has one setting for cooling and heating. Single phase heat pumps cycle air at one speed and may take longer to heat depending on the temperature.
Pool Water Flow
All Heat Siphon Models - Full Term - Parts & Labor Included (Not Pro-Rated)
2 Years Parts and Labor, 5 Years on the compressor and lifetime corrosion-free heat exchanger. The condenser is warranted corrosion-free for the life of the unit.
No posts found