Pool owners looking for a smart, reliable pool heat pump will not be disappointed with the Pentair Ultra Temp 110. With 110,000BTUs, this unit is great for medium and large pools and its Emerson Copeland scroll compressor reduces its running noise. The titanium heat exchanger is totally resistant to corrosion, the automatic defrost feature prevents frost build-up, and the plastic cabinet is durable enough for even the harshest climates, meaning that this unit requires little maintenance through years of use. Part of what makes this brand so popular is its easy to use AutoSet feature. Programmed with a LCD control display, the Ultra Temp 110 has a straightforward setup and can be used with any automated programming package.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Titanium Heat Exchanger – impervious to corrosion & rust
- LCD Control Board - displays information in easy to read words with no decoding necessary
- AutoSet Feature (time clock over-ride) - turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool temperatures.
- Automatic Defrost - prevents freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures
- Corrosion-Resistant Cabinet - plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals
- Ultra Quiet Scroll Compressor – the quietest compressor manufactured
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum efficiency
- Compatible with all automated control packages
- AHRI certified - BTU and efficiency independently certified by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute
AHRI Standard Rating Conditions. Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute.
80°F/ 80°F/ 80%
Used as the basis of comparison for performance characteristics.
This institute operates to standardize the testing and performance data for all heat pumps. Seer Ratings and Performance data must be factual, accurate and verified.
COP Coefficient of Performance = KW out/KW in; KW in = KW out/ COP.
The higher the number, the less electricity used. The coefficient of performance of a heat pump is the measured ratio of kilowatt usage compared to the kilowatt output. The greatest value a heat pump provides a pool owner is to deliver a warm pool or hot spa at the lowest possible cost of operation.
Heat pumps are available in single or three phase units.
A Three-Phase or Multi-Phase heat pump has 2 or more speeds with a high and low setting.
A single-phase heat pump has one setting for cooling and heating. Single phase heat pumps cycle air at one speed and may take longer to heat depending on the temperature.
60 Days Parts Only. Ten (10) year compressor parts and labor. Lifetime warranty on the titanium heat exchanger. Product must be registered within sixty (60) days of installation at www.pentairpool.com/pool-owner/warranty.
No posts found