This pool heat pump has 125,000 BTUs, making it an ideal choice for large pools. With an Emerson Copeland scroll compressor, this unit runs fairly quiet. The most popular features on this unit are its LCD control display and AutoSet program, which allow for easy temperature regulation and reliable heating schedules. Additionally, the Ultra Temp models are compatible with any and all automated control packages so owners can decide their own preferences. In terms of durability, this unit can resist all corrosion and almost any type of weather condition. It comes standard with a titanium heat exchanger, automatic defroster system, and plastic cabinet, all of which are designed to withstand the colder seasons and extend your swimming season.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Titanium Heat Exchanger
- LCD Control Board - displays information in easy to read words with no decoding necessary
- AutoSet Feature (time clock over-ride) - turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool temperatures.
- Automatic Defrost - prevents freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures
- Corrosion-Resistant Cabinet - plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals
- Ultra Quiet Scroll Compressor – the quietest compressor manufactured
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum efficiency
- Compatible with all automated control packages
- AHRI certified - BTU and efficiency independently certified by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute
AHRI Standard Rating Conditions. Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute.
80°F/ 80°F/ 80%
Used as the basis of comparison for performance characteristics.
This institute operates to standardize the testing and performance data for all heat pumps. Seer Ratings and Performance data must be factual, accurate and verified.
COP Coefficient of Performance = KW out/KW in; KW in = KW out/ COP.
The higher the number, the less electricity used. The coefficient of performance of a heat pump is the measured ratio of kilowatt usage compared to the kilowatt output. The greatest value a heat pump provides a pool owner is to deliver a warm pool or hot spa at the lowest possible cost of operation.
Heat pumps are available in single or three phase units.
A Three-Phase or Multi-Phase heat pump has 2 or more speeds with a high and low setting.
A single-phase heat pump has one setting for cooling and heating. Single phase heat pumps cycle air at one speed and may take longer to heat depending on the temperature.
60 Days Parts Only. Ten (10) year compressor parts and labor. Lifetime warranty on the titanium heat exchanger. Product must be registered within sixty (60) days of installation at www.pentairpool.com/pool-owner/warranty.
No posts found