For medium sized pools, there are few pool heat pumps as easy to use as the Pentair Ultra Temp 90. With an LCD control board that is easy to navigate and compatibility with any automatic programming packages, the Ultra Temp 90 makes keeping your pool warm even easier than pushing a button. The built in AutoSet feature maintains the preferred temperature and the automatic defroster protects the unit from freezing, allowing it to run even when the weather gets colder. At 90,000 BTUs, this pool heat pump runs quietly, thanks in part to the Emerson Copeland scroll compressor standard in each. The plastic cabinet requires no upkeep and the titanium heat exchanger is warrantied to resist all corrosion damage, making for an easily maintained and reliable unit.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Titanium Heat Exchanger
- LCD Control Board - displays information in easy to read words with no decoding necessary
- AutoSet Feature (time clock over-ride) - turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool temperatures.
- Automatic Defrost - prevents freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures
- Corrosion-Resistant Cabinet - plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals
- Ultra Quiet Scroll Compressor – the quietest compressor manufactured
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum efficiency
- Compatible with all automated control packages
- AHRI certified - BTU and efficiency independently certified by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute
AHRI Standard Rating Conditions. Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute.
80°F/ 80°F/ 80%
Used as the basis of comparison for performance characteristics.
This institute operates to standardize the testing and performance data for all heat pumps. Seer Ratings and Performance data must be factual, accurate and verified.
80°F / 80°F / 63 %
BTU: British thermal unit. A BTU is the measured amount of heat output the unit will produce. The BTU output will vary with the ambient air temperature and humidity levels.
COP Coefficient of Performance = KW out/KW in; KW in = KW out/ COP.
The higher the number, the less electricity used. The coefficient of performance of a heat pump is the measured ratio of kilowatt usage compared to the kilowatt output. The greatest value a heat pump provides a pool owner is to deliver a warm pool or hot spa at the lowest possible cost of operation.
Heat pumps are available in single or three phase units.
A Three-Phase or Multi-Phase heat pump has 2 or more speeds with a high and low setting.
A single-phase heat pump has one setting for cooling and heating. Single phase heat pumps cycle air at one speed and may take longer to heat depending on the temperature.
One (1) year parts only. Ten (10) year compressor parts and labor. Lifetime warranty on the titanium heat exchanger. Product must be registered within sixty (60) days of installation at www.pentairpool.com/pool-owner/warranty.
No posts found