Hayward's induced draft heater for above ground pools and spas combines reliable technology with ease of operation and superior performance. Featuring an electronic, direct spark ignition system and an energy-efficient FireTile® line combustion chamber, the Hayward heater provides 100,000 BTU input for quick heating
An integral induced draft system makes this heater impervious to high wind situations. A one-piece copper header/ heat exchanger provides for leak-free performance. And a simple plug-in 120 volt electric cord is provided for simple installation.
- Available in either natural gas or propane.
- Reduced emissions design provides environment-friendly heating.
- Jet-ported stainless steel burners provide long life and easy maintenance.
- Cool-to-the-touch cabinet surface temperature ensures worry-free use.
- Convenient On/Off switch to maintain consistent temperature set point.
- Ideal for above ground pools and spas.
AHRI Standard Rating Conditions. Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute.
80°F/ 80°F/ 80%
Used as the basis of comparison for performance characteristics.
This institute operates to standardize the testing and performance data for all heat pumps. Seer Ratings and Performance data must be factual, accurate and verified.
- Natural Gas
- Propane Gas
- In Ground
- Spa/Hot Tub
No posts found