Hayward HP50TA Above Ground Pool Heat Pump - 50,000 BTU
The Hayward Heat Pro 50TA is an ideal pool heat pump for above-ground pools and small pools. With 50,000 BTUs, this unit offers a great balance between durability and energy-efficiency. The hardware is stainless steel, with a titanium heat exchanger guaranteed to resist all corrosion. The cabinet is UV-resistant and can withstand harsh weather, and the Ultra-Gold evaporator fin adds more resistance to corrosive elements common to coastal environments. The unit is simple to set-up as well, with continuous temperature display and single degree increments for your pool’s temperature. The electrical hook-ups are easily accessed and the system is compatible with Hayward, Goldline, Intermatic, AquaSwitch, AquaLink, and Compool control systems. The HP50TA is easy to maintain, with durable hardware complete with self-diagnostic software to monitor internal mechanisms.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% Titanium Heat Exchanger – Pressure tested, high energy & impervious to corrosion
- Ultra Gold Evaporator Fins – Corrosion resistant which increases durability in harsh environments
- Vinyl Coated Fan Guard – Protects against debris and the elements
- Stainless Steel Hardware – Eradicates corrosion
- Compact Size – Smaller footprint makes upgrades easier
- Easy Plumbing Connections – 2” by 2-1/2” union fittings
- Scroll Compressor – Quietest compressor manufactured
- Quiet Performance – Profiled fan blade & acoustic cover
- Dual Electronic Thermostat – Continuous pool temperature display, easy to change setpoints, setpoint lock out for tamper proof settings, self diagnostic codes and compatible with many industry control systems including Hayward, Goldline®, Intermatic, AquaSwitch, AquaLink and Compool.
AHRI Standard Rating Conditions. Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute.
80°F/ 80°F/ 80%
Used as the basis of comparison for performance characteristics.
This institute operates to standardize the testing and performance data for all heat pumps. Seer Ratings and Performance data must be factual, accurate and verified.
COP Coefficient of Performance = KW out/KW in; KW in = KW out/ COP.
The higher the number, the less electricity used. The coefficient of performance of a heat pump is the measured ratio of kilowatt usage compared to the kilowatt output. The greatest value a heat pump provides a pool owner is to deliver a warm pool or hot spa at the lowest possible cost of operation.
- Under 10,000 Gallons
- Above Ground
Pool Water Flow
Two (2) years for parts and one (1) year for labor.
Florida Only: Two (2) years for parts and (2) years labor.
Compressor: Five (5) year limited warranty on the compressor with parts and labor warranted for the first two (2) years and parts only warranted in the three (3), four (4) and five (5).
The titanium tube component of the heat exchanger has a ten (10) year warranty.
No posts found